Registration for Fall 2018 classes will begin at our Open House, Wednesday, January 31st, 2018 from 9:30-11am (for children entering the mixed-age class) & Thursday, February 1st, 2018 from 9:30-11am (for children entering the 2-day class). You may drop-in to tour on either day, and we begin accepting registrations on Jan. 31st regardless of which class you will enter.
A completed registration form and $150 ($100 materials + $50 registration) fee reserves either a spot in the class or a spot on the waiting list if the class is full. The materials fee is refundable up until July 15, 2018 if you do not enroll in Open Gate.
Ready to enroll? Complete your 2018 registration today and submit payment to the address listed below. For more information about registration and current class openings, please contact our registrar at 650-260-4840 or email@example.com.
Email is a great way to communicate, or you can mail your registration form and the fee to:
Open Gate Nursery School
2124 Brewster Avenue
Redwood City, CA 94062
Do join us! Email if you’d like to tour the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Class||Age Requirement||Max Class Size||Days||Monthly Tuition|
|2 day class||2 by September 1st*||22||Tu/Th
9 – 11:30 a.m.
|3 by September 1st||25||M/W/F
9 – 11:45 a.m.
(Must also be Enrolled
in Mixed-Age Class)
|4 by September 1st||25||M/W/F
9 – 11:45a.m.
Th 12:30 – 3:15 p.m.
- We offer a 10% discount on tuition for the second child enrolled.
- Diapers are OK in all classes
- Annual registration fee: $50 for one child + $15 per additional sibling (nonrefundable)
- Materials fee: $100 per family annually
- Financial assistance is available, based on need.
- *2-day class will enroll up to a maximum of 3 late starts. Child must turn 2 by October 31st, and will not be allowed to start until their birthday. Child will need to repeat the 2-day program the following year.
More on Parent Participation
Nursery care is available for infants and younger siblings on the parent’s participation day. $90 per child per month.