Registration for Fall 2020 classes has begun!
A completed registration form and $150 ($50 materials + $100 registration) fee reserves either a spot in the class or a spot on the waiting list if the class is full. The materials fee is refundable up until July 15, 2020 if you do not enroll in Open Gate.
Complete your 2020 registration now and submit payment to the address listed below. For more information about registration and current class openings, please contact our registrar at 650-260-4840 or email@example.com.
Email is a great way to communicate, or you can mail your registration form and the fee to:
Open Gate Nursery School
2124 Brewster Avenue
Redwood City, CA 94062
Do join us! Email if you’d like to tour the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Class||Age Requirement||Max Class Size||Days||Monthly Tuition|
|2 day class||2 by September 1st*||20||Tu/Th
9 – 11:30 a.m.
|3 by September 1st||25||M/W/F
9 – 11:45 a.m.
(Must also be Enrolled
in Mixed-Age Class)
|4 by September 1st||25||M/W/F
9 – 11:45a.m.
Th 12:30 – 3:15 p.m.
- We offer a 10% discount on tuition for the second child enrolled.
- Diapers are OK in all classes
- Annual registration fee: $100 for one child + $50 per additional sibling (nonrefundable)
- Materials fee: $50 per child annually
- Financial assistance is available, based on need.
- *2-day class will enroll up to a maximum of 3 late starts. Child must turn 2 by October 31st, and will not be allowed to start until their birthday. Child will need to repeat the 2-day program the following year.
More on Parent Participation
Nursery care is available for infants and younger siblings on the parent’s participation day. $90 per child per month.