Open Gate Nursery School’s Seventh Annual Touch-a-Truck fundraiser will be held on Saturday, April 28th, 2018! Touch-a-Truck is a hands-on family event designed to give children an opportunity to see and touch their favorite things on wheels, and to meet the men and women who operate these vehicles. We are proud to offer this fun event to our beloved Redwood City community and neighbors from around the Bay Area.
Your admission fee supports our play-based community preschool, where both parents and children learn and grow together. Find out how you can become an Open Gator while you’re there!
What to Expect
This is an opportunity for community businesses, utilities and public works to teach children about the equipment and how these vehicles help the community.
- Children are encouraged to touch, climb on, and ask questions about their favorite trucks in a safe, supervised environment.
- Enjoy a mini race track for child-powered vehicles.
- Art activities offer a variation on the truck theme.
- Take a break for lunch or a treat with on-site food vendors.
- Free parking in the County Garage right by the lot.
Tips for Enjoying Your Day
- Bring your pals! Invite them via our Facebook event.
- Beat the lines and purchase your tickets online in advance. $5 per person or $20 per family (up to 6). Kids under 12 months free!
- Cash or check only for admission the day of the event. Your admission fee supports our preschool.
- You might like to have a little extra pocket money for a firefighter hat, hard hat or a popsicle.
- Get ready for some truck-filled fun!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about sponsorship, to bring a vehicle, or other inquiries.