We think this article, written by a parent for our school newsletter, is the best testimonial for Open Gate. She explains: “Open Gate is this magical place where I can be present for both the treasures and the messes of childhood and where I can learn to be in the moment and soak it all up.” Please read it!
At Open Gate, we’ve got a lot going for us! Here are some examples:
- We offer a play-based curriculum, the best way to support children’s development socially, emotionally, physically, and cognitively. It’s also the best preparation for later academic success.
- Our teachers are fantastic! Between them, Open Gate teachers have decades of experience teaching young children. Watch your children fall in love.
- Our parent education is the cat’s meow. Learn about your child’s development, build your bag of tricks, and hone your skills as a parent, all while you get support for the challenges of parenting a preschooler.
- We have an incredible community of families. Join our supportive, social, committed group and make friendships that last well beyond the preschool years.
- Our nursery provides onsite care for your younger child while you are working in the classroom. Pop in and nurse if you like, and feel comfortable with your even-littler one close by.
- 43 years and counting! We’ve been building community and helping children and parents grow for four decades.