Touch-a-Truck is back for 2022!
Saturday, April 9 at 10:00AM – 2:00PM
Port of Redwood City: 451 Seaport Court, Redwood City, CA 94063
Touch-a-Truck is a hands-on family event designed to give children an opportunity to see and touch their favorite things on wheels, and to meet the men and women who operate these vehicles. We are proud to offer this fun event to our beloved Redwood City community and neighbors from around the Bay Area.
What to Expect
This is an opportunity for community businesses, utilities and public works to teach children about the equipment and how these vehicles help the community.
- More than 20 trucks to explore!
- Children are encouraged to touch, climb on, and ask questions about their favorite trucks in a safe, supervised environment.
- Food and drinks available
- Take a break for lunch or a treat with on-site food vendors
- FREE parking off of Seaport Ct. directly adjacent to the event.
Tips for Enjoying Your Day
- Beat the lines and purchase your tickets online in advance. $8 per person or $25 per family (up to 6). Kids under 12 months free.
- Cash or check only for admission the day of the event. Your admission fee supports our preschool.
- You might like to have a little extra pocket money for a firefighter hat, hard hat or a popsicle.
- Touch-A-Truck sites can be windy in the afternoons, be prepared for weather changes.
- Bring your pals!
Interested in Helping Out?
- Volunteers needed! Sign up here.
Contact us at email@example.com for information about sponsorship, to bring a vehicle, or other inquiries.